I help companies and professionals realize their projects using Agile working methodologies.
I am passionate about Agile working methodologies, personal growth and change, organization, and remote work.
I am a Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM II®) and Project Manager (CAPM)®.
Agile in both enterprise and personal life
I believe that agile working methodologies are as applicable to business as they are to one’s personal life.
By applying agile frameworks like Scrum myself, I can recognise and understand their potential.
Today, I work as a remote consultant to bring my skills as a Scrum Master and Project Manager into companies.
I started my professional career in the textile industry, in Como, the city where I was born and raised. I attended night school, alternating school and work, and graduated with a discrete 70/100.
During my school years I gained my first experience in the sector, as a worker on textile machinery.
After graduating I worked as a clerk in fashion offices and worked in a multinational company producing technical textiles for about 4 years.
But despite good professional satisfaction and gratification, I realised that I was not suited for life in the company.
I found the transformation tool I was looking for in digital marketing. I completed the Crescere in Digitale (Growing in Digital) training course, implemented by Unioncamere, in partnership with Google, and obtained the necessary professional skills to be able to carry out my first work placement in the digital field.
I started my career in digital without a clear direction and this many times made me doubt myself…but I was certain that one way or another I would be able to achieve my goals.
I had my first experience at a social organisation, so I left my job at the company and decided to do my internship at a non-profit organisation in Como that deals with the reintegration of lonely men into work and social life.
It was a learning experience both from a relational and a technical point of view. Thanks to this experience, I laid the foundations for my professional development and created an initial network of contacts that ensured my subsequent professional development. that guaranteed me subsequent collaborations in the third sector but also outside.
In subsequent experiences, I specialised in the creation of websites, using the great potential of WordPress and my inclination towards the technical side of things…
I never became a full-fledged developer, but I certainly completed some good projects that met my clients’ expectations and enabled them to have a new online presence, optimised for search engines.
My beginnings in the industry were years of experimentation and allowed me to collaborate with people within increasingly complex projects, finding myself increasingly becoming the single point of contact and interface with the client, managing the relationship with them and the progress of the project.
This led me to consider carving out a more organisational and management-oriented role for myself, different from the digital marketer role with which I had started my career in the digital sector, and moving towards a Project Manager role.
In 2018, when I started a collaboration with a startup in the cycling world, I definitely dedicated myself to Project Management and in this context I became acquainted with the Agile world and in particular, Scrum: my favourite framework that I immediately adopted within the project.
The collaboration with this company ended after a few years, but it was a springboard to open me up to international collaborations and to the realisation that there is always room for personal improvement and that curiosity is sometimes much more relevant than titles and work experience.
9 Things to know about me
- I grew up in an extended family, I have three brothers, of whom I am the oldest and the youngest is 18 years younger than me! It’s a real hoot to be part of a family like mine!
- I have two beautiful cats who sleep all day long while I work but still keep me company;
- I moved from Como to Lecco for love reasons. Lecco is a beautiful city where playing sports is really easy and the views are breathtaking;
- I am super passionate about cycling even if I can’t do it the way I would like to, it remains by far my number 1 passion;
- I practise boxing, a noble sport that is really teaching me a lot, which I would have liked to have known a little earlier…
- I am moved by documentaries about sporting enterprises. I am not a film lover, but I am very passionate about seeing a sportsman succeed;
- I don’t like material things and I would do without the car if I could;
- I’ve left my job indefinitely to start this adventure and carve out a different future for myself. I am super happy and don’t want to look back anymore.
- I have been working remotely since well before Covid and I strongly believe in its potential.