Information about Giulio Vallata
Hi, my name is Giulio Vallata and I am the founder of giuliovallata.it
I started working in the digital world in 2013 with the aim of bringing as many companies online as possible. Since then I have started dozens of digital transformation projects that have allowed local activities and companies to enter the internet world.
I have also been involved in the training of employees and people delegated to follow digital channels, within the companies I have followed.
In my digital career, I have been mainly involved in SEO and have worked alongside a number of companies in the creation of campaigns for Google positioning.
I did create websites, built-in WordPress, content, and campaign analysis, bringing concrete and visible results.
I am passionate about planning and for some years now I have also been involved in project management.
I am also the founder of a small food blog in Como, Tasty Como!
9 Things to know about me (Giulio Vallata)
You know I’m a digital marketing consultant, but who am I really?
- I grew up in an extended family, I have three brothers, of whom I am the oldest and the youngest is 18 years younger than me! It’s a real hoot to be part of a family like mine!
- I have two beautiful cats who sleep all day long while I work but still keep me company;
- I moved from Como to Lecco for love reasons. Lecco is a beautiful city where playing sports is really easy and the views are breathtaking;
- I love to go out to eat and recommend clubs in my city. If you don’t believe it, follow my profile as Google Local Guides;
- I am super passionate about cycling even if I can’t do it the way I would like to, it remains by far my number 1 passion;
- I read many books, for years only in English, and my favorite theme is personal growth;
- I am moved by documentaries about sporting enterprises. I am not a film lover, but I am very passionate about seeing a sportsman succeed;
- I don’t like material things and I would do without the car if I could. The only material things that really fascinate me are my computer and my bike!
- I’ve left my job indefinitely to start this adventure and carve out a different future for myself. I am super happy and don’t want to look back anymore.
Why not work together?
Now that you know me, I’d like to get to know you too!
There are some ways I can help you. If you are not clear about my services, take a ride here or here.
I don’t work alone and I work with other professionals who can help your company or project take its first steps into the digital world.
If you want to get to know me, contact me by filling the form below!