Project management, customer service, and web marketing for Bikevo Srl
- Company website;
- iOS App;
- Android App;
- Activities carried out:
- Web Marketing
- Project management
- Customer service
- Year: in progress
Bikevo is a startup born in Milan in 2017. It developed the first virtual coach for cycling, making the training methodology developed by the Italian Cycling Federation technicians available to everyone.
Bikevo’s goal is to enable any person to train and achieve their goals with a personalized training program that has a solid scientific basis.
Bikevo’s Bike Personal Coach is available through an application published on iOS and Play Store.
What do I do in Bikevo?
I actively collaborate with the company from 2018. At the beginning of the collaboration, I was involved in data analysis in marketing, web marketing, and SEO.
Over time, I have intensified my collaboration and have also been involved in project management and customer service.
- Use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tools to monitor traffic on the website: https://www.bikevo.com;
- Use of Google Play Console and iTunesConnect tools for data analysis on Android and iOS applications;
- Use of Google Data Studio’s back-office tools for creating reports;
- Use of Hotjar for heatmap creation and analysis of acquired data;
- Implementation of Hubspot CRM for customer relationship management.
- Creation of an editorial plan for the publication of content on the website, social channels, Mailchimp e-mail marketing platform;
- Processing of basic graphics for content creation;
- Definition of website and content architecture within the restyling of the website;
- Sending contents through the use of Mailchimp, for e-mail marketing;
- Publication of the contents on the website;
- Planning and publication of content on the company’s social channels.
- Creating content for SEO positioning;
- Web-side optimization on-site and stores for positioning;
- SEO campaign data Analysis;
- Improvements resulting from data analysis;
- Insertion and modification of metadata on the website;
- Use of the Google Search Console and other web traffic analysis tools.
I have been in charge of Project Management activities since mid 2019, coordinating backend and front-end development resources to achieve the minimum standards required by management and the market on the development of the Android and iOS application and the website.
I coordinate and manage project resources by planning activities mainly in Agile mode even if this is not always possible.
Until mid-2020, I was personally responsible for customer service management, intervening in the area of problems encountered by users, in the moderation of reviews.
Today I manage the activity by coordinating a dedicated resource.
What are the results I have achieved?
- +300% total clicks on the website;
- +250% total impressions;
- From 4.5% to 5.4% in the CTR;
- Average position in searches 20.6;
- 3947 organic keywords;
- For 298 keywords it appears in the first 10 search results;
- +1000 inbound links
- + 1200% in the sale of the product Bike Personal Coach
- +15,000 registered users
- 2% average conversion rate at purchase;
- Over 12,000 downloads of the application on Play Store;
- Over 9,000 application downloads on iOS.