Website restyling, corporate email migration, and creation of a business communication management tool for CSLS
- Activities carried out:
- Year: 2017-2018.
CSLS, Cooperativa Sociale Lavoro e Solidarietà is a cooperative offering educational and social services in the Como area. The cooperative’s services are aimed at the elderly, minors, and people with disabilities.
The cooperative has about 250 members and provides most of its services in the Province of Como.
What did I do for CSLS?
I worked with the Cooperative for about a year.
The aim of the collaboration was to relaunch the communication assets (website and social), migrate company emails to a simpler management system managed by the Cooperative itself, and train people on the use of a new internal communication tool.
I created the new website of the Cooperative using a WordPress structure on Linux Hosting which replaced the previous website built in ASP Classic and hosted on Windows Hosting.
In the creation of the website I took care of:
- Creating the structure on Linux Hosting for the transition of the website to WordPress;
- Making backups and storing all files related to the previous website;
- Define the restyling of the company logo;
- Define the architecture of the site considering the links already existing;
- Realize the textual contents;
- Design the User Experience and User Interface of the site;
- Define the HTML and CSS markup;
- Realize the photographic contents to insert in the site;
- Test the website before launch;
- Lunch the website;
- Train two people to use and update the platform.
I’ve set up Facebook and Linkedin profiles of the activity and trained three people to use these platforms. I created the firsts posts and the first editorial calendar.
Using the tools available from Techsoup and Google for non-profitt, I migrated the company emails to GSuite, taking care of all the setup and maintenance.
I trained four people to use this tool.
Tool for the management of internal relations between company teams
The aim of CSLS has been to streamline communication between the various company teams and the people who make it up in order to be able to reach the objective more easily, avoid misunderstandings and manage resources more effectively.
To achieve this goal, I created a tool for them to manage these dynamics using the Facebook communication tool Workplace.
In order to guarantee maximum use, I have sent all members comprehensive instructions on how to use it and trained ten people, team leaders, and internal projects.
What are the results I have achieved?
- Restyling the website in line with specific requirements and within the required time frame;
- Increased number of pages placed among the top 10 results for keywords of interest to the Cooperative;
- Website migration to Linux Hosting;
- Improved email management thanks to the use of the G-Suite tool;
- Better management of corporate communication.