Restyling of the Monsereno Horses company websites
- My activities:
- Project management
- Website restyling
- Year: 2018-2019.
Monsereno Horses is a farm in Imbersago, created to bring people closer to horse riding by acting as an equestrian reference point for the entire territory.
The activities of the farm have expanded over the years and today Monsereno is also a riding school, farm holiday, educational farm and sports association.
What did I do for Monsereno?
I collaborated with Monsereno for the restyling of all the company’s websites. I realized in a few weeks the restyling of the four company websites, taking care of:
- Adapting the hosting service according to requests;
- Defining the new architecture of the websites;
- Designing the User Experience and User Interface of all the websites;
- Create new content and review the existing one;
- Optimize websites for local SEO;
- Set and write site meta data;
- Link the site to the Google Analytics platform;
- Link the site to the Google Search Console and send the sitemap for indexing new content;
- Test the product;
- Release the website to the public.
What are the results I have achieved?
- Realization of the website restyling consistent with the specific requests and expectations of the customer, within the required time;
- Improved the website navigation tree and the organization of information;
- Unified Mailchimp accounts for newsletter subscription.