Website restyling and communication project for Ozanam
Piccola Casa Federico Ozanam is a non-profit association of Como, founded in 1932, is a testimony to a history that has lasted for over 80 years.
The association offers to those who need it a night shelter and a hot meal in order to fight poverty and isolation of people.
I worked for about a year with Piccola Casa Federico Ozanam in Como, collaborating directly with FUD agency and closely with the association’s institutions.
What did I do during my experience in Ozanam?
The aim of the collaboration was to carry out the restyling of the website.
The website is the place to tell the story of the association and the people who have been there. Among the objectives of the website, also communicate effectively how to get in touch with the association to become a volunteer or donate your contribution.
Collaborating with the Milan digital agency FUD, I have been involved in:
- Creating all the website contents;
- Coordinating the photo shooting;
- Creating website pages according to User Experience and User Interface;
- Website testing and fine-tuning;
- Website lunch!
What were the results I achieved?
- I’ve carried out the restyling of the website in the times and ways agreed with the association;
- Coordinate more resources in the definition of the photographic contents to be included on the website;
- Interview the guests of the association to realize the contents present in this page: http://ozanamcomo.org/storie/
- Stimulating fundraising and volunteering by friends and acquaintances.