Digitalization and fundraising project for Cooperativa Sociolario
Sociolario is a Social Cooperative of Como, created to provide social inclusion and welfare services for people with disabilities.
As part of a digitalization and fundraising project financed by Fondazione Cariplo, I worked with Sociolario for about a year.
During this period I carried out several digital projects.
Which projects have I worked on in Sociolario?
The aim of Sociolario is to raise funds to finance activities and services for people with disabilities and their families through donations from individuals and companies.
Sociolario needed a new website that I created in WordPress on the domain already purchased by the Cooperative. Using the tools made available by Google for non-profit, I created a new system for managing company documentation and email, using GSuite.
The Cooperative had never managed social channels by creating an editorial content plan. I brought a new philosophy for the management of communication that I tried to communicate with all employees and volunteers involved in the life of Sociolario. I then created an editorial plan and the contents to be published on the Cooperative’s Facebook channel.
I managed the Cooperative’s fundraising together with some members and volunteers, looking for sponsors who could support the activities.
Specifically, within the framework of the Sociolario project, I was in charge of:
- Logo creation;
- Website creation, based on WordPress;
- SEO content creation;
- Graphic for content, creation;
- Design the User Experience and User Interface of the site;
- Website test and fine-tuning;
- Website lunch;
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools account, creation, setup, and optimization.
- Facebook profile edited according to the goals of the Cooperative;
- Editorial plan creation;
- Content creation and publishing;
- Train employees and volunteers in content publishing.
- Creation of a CRM of contacts related to fundraising;
- Organize online and offline fundraising activities;
- Sponsors scouting;
- Launch of the 5×1000 collection campaign using email marketing tools, create a search engine advertising campaign with Google ADV, create a Facebook advertising campaign.
What are the results I have achieved?
- Creation of digital assets consistent with the specifications shared with the Cooperative’s members;
- Creation of a website capable of raising funds and organizing fundraising campaigns;
- Creation of an editorial calendar of contents;
- Collection of more than 10,000 € within the Cooperative’s Fundraising campaigns;
- +300% of monthly traffic on the website;
- +127% of traffic on the Facebook page;
- More than 150 Keywords for which the domain is positioned in users’ organic searches on search engines;
- 70% increase in backlinks to the website.