Hosting migration and website creation for Youthlab project
Youthlab Project is the initiative promoted by Consorzio Concerto Società Cooperativa Sociale and financed by Fondazione Cariplo, which has provided the necessary funds to give voice to the ideas of young people in the Erba territory.
The project has foreseen the station of Erba as a meeting place for the involvement of the local community, starting from its renovation.
What did I do within the Youthlab project?
The aim of the collaboration was to create the website of the initiative starting from a first prototype built in Drupal.
The prototype was migrated to WordPress and the initiative’s website was built on this CMS.
Specifically, as part of the project I was involved in:
- Defining the website architecture;
- Creating the textual content;
- Designing the User Experience and the User Interface of the site;
- Create and link the Mailchimp account for registrations to the newsletter;
- Testing the product;
- Releasing the website to the public;
- Train six people in using the website, inserting articles, and sending the newsletter.
What results I have achieved?
- Releasing the website in line with specific requests and within the required time frame;
- Linking all Analytics tools to the website for measuring results;
- Optimization of hosting resources for the best use of the site;
- One-on-one training for six people to use the website and Mailchimp for email marketing.